Anurag Kashyap starts cyclingApril 28th, 2010 - 6:46 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
April 28, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap has changed for the better since Kalki Koechlin came into his life. Kalki who is known to be health conscious, has been instilling some of her good habits into her boyfriend Anurag. He has now found a new and very eco-friendly way to travel around these days.
He has started cycling and is often spotted cycling from his Versova residence to his office, which is nearby. Cycling isn’t just environmentally friendly but is also one of the best ways to lose weight.
Anurag made up his mind to start cycling regularly when he was stuck in Denmark due to the volcanic ash from Iceland, which had led to the cancellation of all flights. In Denmark, Anurag saw a lot of cyclists and on returning home, he told Kalki that he’d like to use a cycle very often. Kalki was happy with his decision as she is a health freak and got him a bike.
When Kalki was asked if she and Anurag would cycle together, she laughed it off saying that it wasn’t practical as Mumbai had humid weather and congested roads. However, she stated that Anurag was in plans to use the cycle for longer distances.
Cycling isn’t the only good habit he’s picked up. Anurag has also quit smoking. He hasn’t smoked a single cigarette for ten days now, which is a major feat for him as he used to be a chain smoker. He has also changed his eating habits and has gone the green way, giving up on meat completely.
Kalki revealed that Anurag has lost weight and is very happy with the results. She believes that when in love, people try and make their lifestyle better.
– Sampurn Wire
- Rajaysh Tondon too heavy for Hrithik Roshan? (Film Snippets) - Aug 27, 2011
- Anurag attends Kalki's ramp show - Aug 20, 2011
- Kalki gets her own 'Senorita' moment on the ramp - Aug 02, 2011
- I'm a big fan of Salman Khan: Ali Zafar (Movie Snippets) - Sep 18, 2011
- Anurag jealous of Dibakar Banerjee, says wife Kalki - Jun 07, 2012
- Anurag is my biggest critic: Kalki - Aug 27, 2011
- 'Difficult to cast two leading actresses together' - Jul 08, 2011
- Don't look like village girl, so not in '...Wasseypur': Kalki - Jun 04, 2012
- I love going back to theatre: Kalki - Mar 14, 2012
- Kalki Koechlin to play female lead in Dibakar's 'Shanghai' - May 06, 2011
- Emraan very versatile, professional: Huma Qureshi - May 26, 2012
- Hindi film industry wastes too much money: Anurag Kashyap - May 09, 2011
- Anurag's New Film Faces Online Leakage - Aug 09, 2010
- Kalki turns a rebel in 'Shanghai' - May 28, 2011
- Imran on what sets SRK, Aamir and Salman apart (Movie Snippets) - Sep 02, 2011
Tags: best ways to lose weight, cancellation, chain smoker, cigarette, cyclists, denmark, distances, eating habits, flights, good habit, good habits, health conscious, health freak, humid weather, kashyap, koechlin, Life Style, returning home, volcanic ash, ways to lose weight