Anthony Michael Hall arrestedSeptember 6th, 2011 - 11:48 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Sept 6 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Hollywood star Anthony Michael Hall has been arrested for disturbing public peace. The actor reportedly threatened to beat his neighbor “to pulp” after the two had an argument.
The police reportedly took Hall to custody after he slammed on the neighbor’s door and threatened him further. According to the police records, Hall was tearing up plants which are located in the common area of the condominium that he shares with his neighbors. The complainant then came out and demanded to know what was going on.
Hall allegedly got angry at that and threatened to attack the man physically. The man reportedly got back into his apartment but Hall followed him and slammed on his door. When the man opened the door, Hall demanded that he should come out and fight him physically, the report said. The man entered his room again and this time called the police who came in and arrested Hall for disturbing public peace.
The actor was then taken to the police custody. Hall has appeared in several projects including National Lampoon’s Vacation, Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club.
The incident happened on Monday evening and he spent the night behind bars.
- Vancouver man arrested for assaulting several people - Mar 20, 2010
- Violence breaks out in Haryana after custodial death - Feb 14, 2011
- Indian man killed for taking too long in toilet - Jan 30, 2012
- Indian activist slams police restrictions on his anti-corruption fast - Aug 14, 2011
- Extortionist Baba Accuses Lyricist Ritu Raj In Bhojpuri Actress Rani Chatterjee’s ... - Dec 31, 2010
- Mirchpur violence: Jat conclave demands fresh CBI probe (Lead) - Jan 15, 2011
- Controversial guru Nityananda sent to day's judicial custody (Lead) - Jun 14, 2012
- Man bites police officers over dispute about a domestic pet - Sep 07, 2010
- Indian PM defends arrest of anti-graft activist - Aug 17, 2011
- Mumbai businessman held after suicide threat drama - Jun 20, 2011
- Bihar MP gets Rs.50 lakh extortion demand - May 30, 2011
- Bengal rights panel orders probe in Shiladitya Chowdhury's arrest - Aug 17, 2012
- Paralysed man seeks Rs.20 lakh for police lapse - Apr 07, 2012
- Israeli man restrained on Qantas flight after death threats - Oct 07, 2010
- Police detain intruder at Paris Hilton's L.A. home - Oct 13, 2010
Tags: anthony michael hall, apartment, breakfast club, complainant, condominium, hollywood, hollywood star, national lampoon, neighbor, neighbors, plants, police custody, police records, public peace, pulp, records hall, sixteen candles