Anthony Kiedis, Leona Lewis voted World’s Sexiest VegetariansJune 19th, 2008 - 4:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 19 (ANI): Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis and British pop star Leona Lewis have been named the World’s Sexiest Vegetarians by animal right group People for The Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
Other sexy vegetarians in the list were Kristen Bell, Russell Brand, Emily Deschanel, Milo Ventimiglia, Casey Affleck, Abbie Cornish and Hayden Panettiere.
Kiedis revealed that he turned vegetarian after learning about the worldwide depletion of fish in the oceans and after his baby’s doctor recommended a healthy vegan diet for the child.
“Soon after I went vegan, I saw some documentary footage of what happens in the factory farming of cows… It sealed the deal,” Contactmusic quoted Kiedis, as telling PETA.
Lewis said: “I am vegetarian so I don’t have clothes, shoes, or bags made from leather or suede or any animal products… I’m on a mission. I am totally against animal cruelty.” (ANI)
- Olivia Wilde Earns The Title Of Sexiest Vegetarian - Jul 03, 2010
- Olivia Wilde voted 'World's Sexiest Vegetarian' - Jul 02, 2010
- Olivia named sexiest vegetarian - Jul 02, 2010
- PETA Picks Olivia Wilde As The "Sexiest Vegetarian" - Jul 02, 2010
- Olivia Wilde Selected As PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian, 2010 - Jul 02, 2010
- Olivia Wilde Voted As The World's Sexiest Vegetarian - Jul 03, 2010
- Isabel Lucas voted Australia's Sexiest Vegetarian Celeb for 2010 by PETA - Apr 28, 2010
- It pays to go veg - Aug 30, 2012
- Brand, Wiig named sexiest vegetarians - Jun 28, 2011
- Anthony Kiedis'' autobiography to be turned into TV series - Feb 24, 2009
- Rihanna to endorse Madonna's coconut drink - May 12, 2011
- Shahid voted Asia's sexiest vegetarian man - Jul 01, 2011
- Dhanush, Mallika named hottest vegetarians - Jan 20, 2012
- Make Tihar Jail meat-free zone: PETA India - Nov 22, 2011
- Postal stamp sought to honour India's vegetarian heritage - Sep 28, 2011
Tags: abbie cornish, anthony kiedis, british pop star, casey affleck, documentary footage, emily deschanel, ethical treatment of animals, factory farming, hayden panettiere, healthy vegan diet, hot chili peppers, kristen bell, leona lewis, milo ventimiglia, people for the ethical treatment of animals, red hot chili, red hot chili peppers, russell brand, sexiest vegetarians, treatment of animals