Another boy for Gwen Stefani?July 19th, 2008 - 1:35 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 19 (ANI): Singer Gwen Stefani will reportedly be giving son Kingston a brother to play with.
The singer announced that she and husband Gavin Rossdale will be welcoming their second child in the autumn this year, and now reports suggest that like her first, Stefanis second child will also be a boy, reports Contactmusic.
The New York Post also reports that the baby will have a rather unusual nursery to grow up in.
Stefani and Rossdale are said to have had the new nursery painted black.
The couple wed in 2002.
In December 2005, she announced her first pregnancy by shouting “I want you to sing so loud that the baby hears it” during a concert in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The news that the couple were expecting their second child was confirmed by her father-in-law. (ANI)
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin to renew their wedding vows - Aug 15, 2012
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010
- Marriage to Rossdale is one of my biggest achievements: Gwen Stefani - Apr 08, 2011
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- Gwen Stefani spends $15,000 on son's birthday - Jun 05, 2010