Annie Lennoxs spine surgery to delay album releaseAugust 25th, 2008 - 7:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 25 (ANI): Popstar Annie Lenox has postponed the release of her compilation album following her backbone surgery.
After the 53-year-old popstar was rushed to a hospital for treatment on a trapped nerve, she had to cancel her whole schedule.
I came home today after six nights in hospital, I had microsurgery on my back on Friday morning to remove some of the vertebra that was impinging on my sad little nerve which was trapped by a bulged disc, resulting in a totally numb and immobile left foot which I could only drag Quasimodo-style around the house, the Daily Express quoted Lennox, as saying.
My whole schedule has had to be cancelled and [her best-of compilation CD] The Collection will now come out in spring of next year, she added.
The popstar thanked all her fans for their best wishes on her MySpace page. (ANI)
- Spinal ozone jab can relieve back pain - May 17, 2011
- American teen to undergo surgery on both wrists after heavy texting - Mar 22, 2010
- Annie Lennox, eldest daughter to go on Malawi mission - Feb 12, 2011
- Underwood to perform in Britain - Apr 25, 2012
- Here's why Annie Lenox wore "HIV Positive" tee - Apr 29, 2010
- Annie Lennox to receive Queen's honour - Dec 31, 2010
- Annie Lennox's New Album 'Christmas Cornucopia' Releases - Nov 17, 2010
- Baby girl born to Beyonce - Jan 08, 2012
- Nigerian athletes go gaga over Indian medical services - Oct 23, 2010
- Lennox the dog put to sleep in Northern Ireland - Jul 12, 2012
- Ant communities have suicide bombers too! - Jul 14, 2010
- Kelly Clarkson releases 'What doesn't kill you' - Oct 06, 2011
- Ill Nino Cancels Tour - Jul 30, 2010
- Adele undergoes vocal chord surgery - Nov 10, 2011
- Saudi king to undergo back surgery - Oct 17, 2011