Anne Hathaway’s subway rideJuly 20th, 2012 - 8:44 am ICT by IANS
New York, July 20 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway travelled in a hot and crowded subway train here, but remained grounded.
She was here Monday night for premiere of “The Dark…”, which has been a huge hit with critics.
But despite the high praise for the film and Hathaway’s portrayal of the feline femme fatale, she ditched her A-list status and boarded the subway train Tuesday, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The 29-year-old was snapped embracing and kissing her fiance Adam Shulman while travelling on the underground in the city.
- Catwoman role makes Hathaway nauseous - Jun 01, 2012
- Hathaway engaged - Nov 29, 2011
- Hathaway cuts hair for 'Les Miserables' - Apr 09, 2012
- Anne Hathaway throws engagement bash in New York - Feb 08, 2012
- Cooper to play the devil in next - Jul 21, 2011
- Anne Hathaway pregnant? - Jul 16, 2012
- Anne Hathaway's beau ruined her singlehood plan - Aug 03, 2011
- Anne Hathway Moves Into Beau Adam Shulman’s New York Apartment - Dec 23, 2010
- Hathaway delays wedding for work - Apr 16, 2012
- Anne Hathaway moves into boyfriend's NY home - Dec 24, 2010
- Anne Hathaway wants children - Jul 21, 2012
- Hathaway enjoying relationship with Shulman - Jun 28, 2011
- Anne Hathaway plans to wed next year - Jul 24, 2012
- Hathaway moves in with beau? - Dec 23, 2010
- Follieri happy for Hathaway - Jun 28, 2012