Anne Hathaway wants to have childrenFebruary 5th, 2011 - 4:42 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 5 (IANS) Anne Hathaway has revealed she is dying to have children but is not ready to start a family just yet.”I’m dying to be a mum. I’m not ready for it yet but it’s one of the joys of life that I’m looking forward to so very much,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hathaway as saying.
The “Love and Other Drugs’ actress who has been in a relationship with actor Adam Schulman for two years and have already taken their relationship to the next level by moving in together.
“She’s moved into his Brooklyn pad. They’ve been together for a long time, so she’s confident about moving in with him,” said a source.
- Anne Hathaway wants children - Jul 21, 2012
- Hathaway moves in with beau? - Dec 23, 2010
- Anne Hathaway is pregnant with her first child - Jul 16, 2012
- Anne Hathaway moves into boyfriend's NY home - Dec 24, 2010
- I'm dying to be a mum, says Anne Hathaway - Feb 04, 2011
- Few of my ex-boyfriends are gay: Hathaway - Aug 19, 2011
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Anne Hathaway wants to be tougher - Nov 30, 2010
- Hathaway's motherhood plan - Feb 27, 2011
- Anne Hathaway pregnant? - Jul 16, 2012
- Anne Hathway Moves Into Beau Adam Shulman’s New York Apartment - Dec 23, 2010
- Anne Hathaway open to marriage - Aug 19, 2011
- Hathaway, Schulman in celebration mood - Mar 28, 2012
- Anne Hathaway wants to be a mum within the next 5 years - Feb 27, 2011
- Hathaway in talks for 'Glee' role - Sep 20, 2011