Anne Hathaway wants to be First babysitter for Obama girls!January 17th, 2009 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 17 (ANI): Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway has revealed that she would love to baby sit US President-elect Barack Obamas daughters.
In an interview to People magazine, “Rachel Getting Married” star expressed her desire to be the White Houses First Babysitter to Obama girls Sasha, 7, and Malia, 10.
“I”d love to be First Babysitter, absolutely,” New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
And thats not all. High School Musical star Corbin Bleu also said that hed be happy to sing for the Obama daughters anytime.
“I”ll just go up and do performances for his kids all day and just keep them entertained,” he said.
“They seem like really sweet girls. They seem very well mannered. So I would be First Entertainer,” he added. (ANI)
- Obama's daughters find him embarrassing - Jan 14, 2012
- Criticism over Obama family interview due to jealousy: Maria Menounos - Apr 28, 2011
- How Obamas' daughters live a normal life - Nov 27, 2010
- Online shopper Rachel Zoe - Dec 04, 2011
- Michelle Obama wishes she was Beyonce - May 26, 2012
- Michelle Obama reveals daughter's party clothes left President gulping! - Apr 19, 2011
- Parents back Michelle Obama's 'Facebook ban on her daughters' - Feb 11, 2011
- Obama's 'Of Thee I Sing' book a hit among Brooklyn youth - Nov 17, 2010
- Michelle Obama branded a 'hypocrite' for 'eating ribs on ski vacation' - Feb 22, 2011
- Barack Obama - battling mystique and realpolitik (Profile) - Nov 04, 2010
- Obama's daughters to do baby-sitting - Jul 24, 2010
- Anne Hathaway throws engagement bash in New York - Feb 08, 2012
- Beyonce loses her baby weight & sizzles on stage - May 29, 2012
- Krasinski loved Blunt at first sight - May 08, 2011
- Shell out $30K to attend Obama's Chicago birthday bash - Jul 25, 2010