Anne Hathaway To Play The Role Of Lesbian Aunt On Glee TV ShowJanuary 19th, 2011 - 7:57 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Jan 19, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The cast of the musical drama series “Glee” are presently basking at the glory of Golden Globe Awards as the show bagged as many as 3 awards in their pocket. Previously, many Hollywood characters have played cameos in Ryan Murphy directed series and after Gwyneth Paltrow, now it is time for gorgeous actress Anne Hathaway to be a part of the musical comedy. The show director, Ryan Murphy told a reputed media source that the show officials have already finalized the deal with the “Love and Other Drugs” actress.
Back in November, in one of her interviews Anne Hathaway said that she is an avid watcher of “Glee” and she would love to be on the show as well. The actress said that she has even written an arrogant and obnoxious part for herself and she wants to play the role of lesbian aunt of Chris Colfer, who would help him to deal with “his sexuality”. Ryan Murphy said that as Anne Hathaway has already written a role for herself, the screenplay writers would not make any change in her character.
Chris Colfer, who plays the role of Kurt Hummel has bagged a Golden Globe award for his commendable acting on the show. When asked about the recent development of the show, the actor said that he is “excited” about the whole matter. Anne Hathaway previously said that she would also like to sing “Into the Woods” song, called “Children Will Listen” for the show. On the other hand, some gossip sources reported that pop singer Lady Gaga’s song from her upcoming album “Born This Way” will also be featured on “Glee”.
- Anne Hathaway Expresses Her Desire To Be A Part Of "Glee" - Nov 21, 2010
- Anne Hathaway to appear on Glee? - Jan 18, 2011
- Anne Hathaway writes part for 'Glee' - Nov 20, 2010
- Anne Hathaway to appear in 'Glee' - Jan 18, 2011
- Anne Hathaway To Turn Kurt’s Aunt In ‘Glee’ - Dec 30, 2010
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Andrews to reunite for Glee? - Dec 29, 2010
- Susan Boyle to appear in 'Glee'? - May 21, 2010
- Anne Hathaway desperate to land guest role on 'Glee' - Nov 21, 2010
- Glee Sweeps Away With Three Awards At Golden Globe 2011 - Jan 17, 2011
- 'Glee' Wins Big at the Golden Globe Awards - Jan 17, 2011
- Hathaway in talks for 'Glee' role - Sep 20, 2011
- US musical TV series 'Glee' triumphs at gay media awards - Apr 19, 2010
- Chris Colfer Reveals New Development In ‘Glee’ - Dec 29, 2010
- Golden Globe Winners: 'Glee' and 'Boardwalk Empire' Score Big - Jan 17, 2011
- No fashion tips for Lea Michele - Oct 05, 2011
Tags: anne hathaway, cameos, colfer, drama series, gina gomez, glee, golden globe award, golden globe awards, gorgeous actress, gwyneth paltrow, hummel, jan 19, lady gaga, media source, musical comedy, musical drama, pop singer, ryan murphy, s song, screenplay writers