Anne Hathaway to front Lancome perfumeJanuary 3rd, 2008 - 6:07 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 3 (ANI): Actress Anne Hathaway has signed on to become the newest brand ambassador for international cosmetic brand, Lancome.
The Devil wears Prada star will front a new advertising campaign by the French cosmetics giant for a new fragrance, which will be launched later this year.
Odile Roujol, president of Lancome International said that the 25-year-old actress is the best choice to portray the fragrance.
“Anne Hathaway is a radiant young woman who perfectly embodies modern femininity, E! Online quoted Roujol, as saying.
We know she will portray all the passion and excitement of our new fragrance, to be launched throughout the world in September 2008,” Roujol added.
Rumours of the actress involvement with the company began circulating in October, when fashion industry publications reported that Hathaway had been in negotiations with L’Oreal, the owner of Lancome brand. (ANI)
- Julia Roberts' Lancome ad banned in Britain - Jul 27, 2011
- Aishwarya Rai still endorses L'Oreal - Jan 09, 2011
- Sonam to walk Cannes red carpet (With Image) - May 14, 2012
- Aishwarya And Kate Winslet To Shoot An Ad Together - Jul 13, 2010
- Freida's skin tone not altered, says L'Oreal - Sep 29, 2011
- 'Devil Wears Prada' taught me to run in heels: Hathaway - May 22, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez: The Brand Ambassador Of L’Oreal Paris - Dec 08, 2010
- Watson brings fresh spirit to Lancome: bosses - Mar 15, 2011
- 'Pretty Woman' likes to smell good - Sep 04, 2012
- Anne Hathaway to replace Posh in Marc Jacobs ads? - Apr 06, 2009
- L’Oreal: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Still Continues To Be Our Spokesperson! - Jan 11, 2011
- Ash, Sonam, Frieda set to dazzle on Cannes red carpet - Apr 22, 2011
- Freida Pinto becomes new face of L'Oreal Paris - May 13, 2009
- Cole's 150-minute Cannes visit - May 20, 2012
- Anne Hathaway's beau ruined her singlehood plan - Aug 03, 2011
Tags: actress, advertising campaign, ambassador, anne hathaway, best choice, cosmetic brand, devil, excitement, fashion industry, femininity, french cosmetics, industry publications, l oreal, lancome perfume, negotiations, new advertising, new fragrance, passion, young woman