Anne Hathaway to appear on Glee?January 18th, 2011 - 1:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 18 (ANI): Anne Hathaway may soon appear on hit TV series ‘Glee’.
The show’s creator Ryan Murphy approached the ‘Devil Wears Prada’ star and offered her a role in the show at the Golden Globes on Sunday.
The actress is a longtime fan of the all-singing, all-dancing programme, and last year (10) revealed she wants to play a long lost relative of Chris Colfer’s gay character Kurt Hummel.
Hathaway’s suggestion has now been accepted by Murphy, who agreed to let the actress appear in the show when he saw her at the award ceremony in Los Angele.
“It is true. She said it in the press that she wants to play Chris Colfer’s lesbian aunt. She walked by our table (at the Golden Globes) and we have a mutual friend and I said, ‘Do you really want to do it?’ And she said, ‘I do.’ And I said, ‘OK, we’re gonna do it,’” the Daily Star quoted him as telling Access Hollywood.
“I think we’ll do it probably in a month and a half or so… I have to talk to Anne about what she wants to sing. I’m sure she has ideas,” he added. (ANI)
- Anne Hathaway To Play The Role Of Lesbian Aunt On Glee TV Show - Jan 19, 2011
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Andrews to reunite for Glee? - Dec 29, 2010
- Anne Hathaway to appear in 'Glee' - Jan 18, 2011
- Anne Hathaway Expresses Her Desire To Be A Part Of "Glee" - Nov 21, 2010
- Anne Hathaway writes part for 'Glee' - Nov 20, 2010
- Anne Hathaway desperate to land guest role on 'Glee' - Nov 21, 2010
- Anne Hathaway To Turn Kurt’s Aunt In ‘Glee’ - Dec 30, 2010
- Susan Boyle to appear in 'Glee'? - May 21, 2010
- Chris Colfer Reveals New Development In ‘Glee’ - Dec 29, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow to star in 'Glee' - Sep 22, 2010
- 'Glee' Wins Big at the Golden Globe Awards - Jan 17, 2011
- Susan Boyle offered cameo in TV hit Glee - May 21, 2010
- Kim Kardashian bonds with 'Glee' stars - Jan 18, 2011
- Hathaway in talks for 'Glee' role - Sep 20, 2011
- Glee Sweeps Away With Three Awards At Golden Globe 2011 - Jan 17, 2011
Tags: access hollywood, actress, anne hathaway, award ceremony, colfer, daily star, devil, gay character, glee, golden globes, hollywood, hummel, london jan, longtime fan, month and a half, mutual friend, ryan murphy, suggestion, tv series