Anne Hathaway throws engagement bash in New YorkFebruary 8th, 2012 - 6:32 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 8 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway and actor Adam Shulman threw an engagement party for family and friends in New York.
Hathaway joked that her beau ruined her plans to stay single.
“I am very much in love with him, Adam totally ruined my plan. I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time, and then I fell in love like a fool,” contactmusic.com quoted the 29-year-old actress as saying.
The couple celebrated their engagement Saturday with 125 guests at Housing Works Bookstore Cafe in Manhattan. Hathaway and Shulman started dating in 2008.
“We hit if off immediately but it took us a pretty long time to get together. He thought that I had a boyfriend and I thought that he had a girlfriend, so I thought that I’d better keep my distance,” she added.
- Anne Hathaway's beau ruined her singlehood plan - Aug 03, 2011
- Hathaway engaged - Nov 29, 2011
- Anne Hathway Moves Into Beau Adam Shulman’s New York Apartment - Dec 23, 2010
- Anne Hathaway plans to wed next year - Jul 24, 2012
- Anne Hathaway's lover returns stolen art - May 13, 2010
- Pleasing killed Hathaway's relationship - Jun 29, 2011
- Follieri happy for Hathaway - Jun 28, 2012
- Hathaway cuts hair for 'Les Miserables' - Apr 09, 2012
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012
- Anne Hathaway pregnant? - Jul 16, 2012
- Catwoman role makes Hathaway nauseous - Jun 01, 2012
- Hathaway moves in with beau? - Dec 23, 2010
- Anne Hathaway open to marriage - Aug 19, 2011
- Hathaway, Schulman in celebration mood - Mar 28, 2012
- Hathaway's boyfriend apologies for art theft - May 13, 2010