Anne Hathaway pregnant?July 16th, 2012 - 5:34 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 16 (IANS) Anne Hathaway and her fiance Adam Shulman are reportedly expecting their first child together.
The couple went for dinner with their family and some close friends, and arranged the occasion to announce the happy news. The news was met with a joyous reaction and the party celebrated late into the evening, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Not only did both Anne and Adam have their parents at dinner with them, which is unusual, but the amount of enthusiasm and excitement made it clear that they were celebrating some major news, and while everyone else sipped on wine at dinner, Anne didn’t drink any alcohol, which is an indication that she could be pregnant,” a source said.
“It looked like there was a bump on her belly. Anne and Adam are already engaged, so the only other good news could be a baby on the way,” the source added.
The 29-year-old actress and her actor beau have been together since 2008 and have been engaged since November last year.
The couple are yet to set a date for their wedding.
- Anne Hathaway is pregnant with her first child - Jul 16, 2012
- Anne Hathaway throws engagement bash in New York - Feb 08, 2012
- Hathaway engaged - Nov 29, 2011
- Anne Hathway Moves Into Beau Adam Shulman’s New York Apartment - Dec 23, 2010
- Hathaway moves in with beau? - Dec 23, 2010
- Hathaway, Schulman in celebration mood - Mar 28, 2012
- Hathaway cuts hair for 'Les Miserables' - Apr 09, 2012
- Anne Hathaway moves into boyfriend's NY home - Dec 24, 2010
- Anne Hathaway's subway ride - Jul 20, 2012
- Anne Hathaway plans to wed next year - Jul 24, 2012
- Follieri happy for Hathaway - Jun 28, 2012
- Hathaway delays wedding for work - Apr 16, 2012
- Anne Hathaway wants children - Jul 21, 2012
- Crying Anne Hathaway storms out of her b'day dinner - Nov 16, 2010
- Anne Hathaway's beau ruined her singlehood plan - Aug 03, 2011