Anne Hathaway longs for a good hubbyJanuary 8th, 2009 - 6:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 08 (ANI): Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway has revealed that she would prefer a good husband to a lavish wedding.
Hathaway revealed that wedding has never been her thing, and she would definitely barter a wedding for a happy married life.
“Weddings have never really been my thing. I really have never thought about it. I just want a good husband, the Daily Express quoted Hathaway, as saying.
In spite of reports of her new romance with Hollywood actor Adam Shulman, the Enchanted actress maintains that the claims do not have authenticity, as she does not date that much.
“I don”t date that much, Hathaway said. (ANI)
- Anne Hathaway throws engagement bash in New York - Feb 08, 2012
- Hathaway engaged - Nov 29, 2011
- Hathaway enjoying relationship with Shulman - Jun 28, 2011
- Anne Hathaway plans to wed next year - Jul 24, 2012
- Pleasing killed Hathaway's relationship - Jun 29, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's beau ruined her singlehood plan - Aug 03, 2011
- Anne Hathway Moves Into Beau Adam Shulman’s New York Apartment - Dec 23, 2010
- Anne Hathaway pregnant? - Jul 16, 2012
- I was crazy and romantic at young age: Hathaway - Aug 29, 2011
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012
- Life is painful at times: Hathaway - Aug 05, 2011
- Hathaway moves in with beau? - Dec 23, 2010
- Hathaway cuts hair for 'Les Miserables' - Apr 09, 2012
- Hathaway, Schulman in celebration mood - Mar 28, 2012
- Anne Hathaway's subway ride - Jul 20, 2012