Anne Hathaway isn’t a good flirtDecember 29th, 2010 - 9:29 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 29 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway says she isn’t a good flirt.Hathaway said it was hard for her to be seductive while playing the overtly sexual Maggie Murdock in her new movie “Love and Other Drugs”.
“The most important thing was to make Maggie honest… she had amazing potential to be angry, funny, smart and incredibly wounded,” showbizspy.com quoted her as saying.
“The thought of combining all of those aspects into a character was a challenge but very exciting. It was the sexuality of the character (that scared me).”
“I’m much happier talking with people than I am flirting with them. I’m pretty shy and not entirely comfortable with the kind of attention you get when you focus on your sexual side. I was afraid that I couldn’t pull off playing Maggie,” she added.
- Anne Hathaway Finds It Hard To Play Seductress - Dec 29, 2010
- Maggie to play Liam Neeson's saviour in 'Taken 2' - Mar 21, 2012
- Gyllenhaal, Hathaway developed natural 'rhythm' while filming sex scenes - Nov 04, 2010
- 'Devil Wears Prada' taught me to run in heels: Hathaway - May 22, 2012
- Anne Hathaway would gladly gain weight for a role - Dec 21, 2010
- Hathaway was 'mortified' baring all in front of Jake Gyllenhaal - Nov 09, 2010
- Happy being single: Taylor Swift - Feb 22, 2012
- Hathaway desperate to lose weight - Mar 31, 2012
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Andrews to reunite for Glee? - Dec 29, 2010
- Mendes, a Thai masseuse - May 11, 2012
- Collins happy with Hepburn comparison - Mar 27, 2012
- Kristen Dunst loves surprises - Jan 26, 2012
- Aguilera to return for 'The Voice' - Feb 09, 2012
- Kids will be better than me, feels Jolie - Jan 19, 2012
- Jolie prefers real world over glitz and glamour - Feb 15, 2012