Anne Hathaway finds going on a date weird!December 17th, 2008 - 2:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 17 (ANI): American actress Anne Hathaway, who was in London shopping for clothes to replace the ones she wore with her ex Raffaello Follieri, said that she found dating weird.
Follieri is presently serving four years in prison for conspiracy, wire fraud, and money laundering.
This is harder than I thought, Us magazine quoted her as saying.
Hathaway, 26, who has been seen with actor Adam Shulman, was trying on a vintage Diane von Furstenberg sleeveless wrap dress when she commented about dating.
I can go on a date in this. Oh, my God. That’’s such a weird thought! she said. (ANI)
- Hathaway engaged - Nov 29, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's beau ruined her singlehood plan - Aug 03, 2011
- Follieri happy for Hathaway - Jun 28, 2012
- Hathaway enjoying relationship with Shulman - Jun 28, 2011
- Pleasing killed Hathaway's relationship - Jun 29, 2011
- Anne Hathway Moves Into Beau Adam Shulman’s New York Apartment - Dec 23, 2010
- Life is painful at times: Hathaway - Aug 05, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's jewelry gifted to her by ex-boyfriend to be auctioned off by the FBI - Jun 24, 2010
- Hathaway moves in with beau? - Dec 23, 2010
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012
- Hathaway bombarded with letters from jailed ex-beau - Mar 21, 2010
- Hathaway, Schulman in celebration mood - Mar 28, 2012
- Anne Hathaway's Jewelry Auction! - Jun 24, 2010
- Hathaway's jewellery given by ex-fiance to be auctioned - Sep 16, 2010
- Hathaway delays wedding for work - Apr 16, 2012