Anna Paquin happy to be a motherJuly 22nd, 2012 - 3:33 am ICT by IANS
London,July 22 (IANS)Actress Anna Paquin is very happy to be a mom.
The “True Blood” actress has been described as “adorable” and “glowing” by her co-star Deborah Ann Woll, who has been working with her throughout her pregnancy with twins.
“She’s adorable. She’s glowing. She’s so happy to become a mom. I want to give her a lot of de-stressing. It’s very hard to be a pregnant mama and be the lead on a show. I just want her to be able to relax,” contactmusic.com quoted Paquin as saying.
- Bond Girl Rosamund Pike is pregnant - Feb 27, 2012
- It's nappy time for B-Town moms - Mar 27, 2012
- Anna Paquin says her "uterus is really flattered" by pregnancy rumours - Aug 26, 2009
- Anna Paquin's nocturnal activity - shopping online! - Nov 19, 2010
- Oscars: Fashion on the Red Carpet-Royal Purples & Fiery Reds - Feb 28, 2011
- Tia Mowry writes motherhood manual - May 07, 2012
- Warne pads up to give Hurley cricket lessons - Jan 03, 2012
- Carrie Preston Attends Anna Paquin's Wedding, Talks About Her Role In "True Blood" - Aug 23, 2010
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Actress Kate Hudson Reportedly Pregnant - Jan 13, 2011
- Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studio - Jan 23, 2012
- Priyanka hates being grown up (Movie Snippets) - Feb 23, 2012
- Sandra Bullock not pregnant - Sep 08, 2011
- January Jones practicing pre-natal yoga - Jun 04, 2011
- It is boy for Rosamund Pike - May 08, 2012