Anna Nicole’s death coverage has Maria Shriver bidding TV news adieuNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:53 am ICT by admin
“It was then that I knew that the TV news business had changed and so had I. I called NBC News and told them I’m not coming back,” E! Online quoted her, as saying.
In 2003, Shriver went on an unpaid leave of absence from the network in August 2003, a time when Schwarzenegger started his gubernatorial campaign.
However, she has still be associated with the network and has anchored dateline twice and has been a part of a panel discussion on breast cancer on CNN’s Larry King Live last March.
Last May, Shriver indicated said that she is contemplating joining the news division.
However, she decided against the idea after watching the build-up on media.
“I was just flabbergasted by that. How it was across the board, all-encompassing and I just thought to myself, this is not where I want to work. I actually quit and I said, you know what, this ship has sailed, it’s not for me,’ she said. (ANI)
- Jane Seymour says that Arnold Schwarzenegger has other love children as well - May 23, 2011
- Maria Shriver spends Memorial Day with her children - May 31, 2011
- Gigi Goyette claims to be Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress - May 26, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver split after 25 years - May 10, 2011
- Arnold, Schwarzenegger scolded over leaked 'hot legislator' phone chat - Dec 27, 2010
- 'W.E'. was not fun to make: Madonna - Jan 17, 2012
- Maria Shriver hires divorce lawyer - May 20, 2011
- Peace Corps Founder, Sargent Shriver Dies At 95 - Jan 19, 2011
- Mary Hart Replaced by Nancy O'Dell on Entertainment Tonight - Nov 10, 2010
- Kate Snow To Join NBC "Dateline" - Mar 14, 2010
- Arnold Schwarzenegger divorce might be very costly - Jun 03, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's divorce could cost him $200 million - May 27, 2011
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Writes Her First Book - Sep 15, 2010
- Maria Shriver says that she felt confused after her split with Arnold - Sep 13, 2011
- Is Mildred Patricia Baena Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress? - May 18, 2011
Tags: adieu, anchor, breast cancer, cnn, contemplating, dateline nbc, flabbergasted, gubernatorial campaign, larry king live, leave of absence, maria shriver, media hype, nbc news, panel discussion, realised, schwarzenegger, she saw, tv news