Anna Faris plans to elope to avoid wedding fussMay 16th, 2009 - 12:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 16 (ANI): Anna Faris is drawing plans to elope to stay away from the fuss of a huge wedding.
The House Bunny actress, who is set to tie the knot with Chris Pratt this summer, revealed she would spare her family the trouble of showing up at the occasion.
“We made the best decision that I could ever think of - we are just going to slip off and elope,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Us magazine.
“We aren’t going to involve the family at all. Then we will go on a honeymoon,” she added. (ANI)
- Chris Pratt Ties The Knot With Anna Faris - Aug 13, 2009
- Anna Faris ties nuptial knot - Aug 13, 2009
- Anna Faris welcomes baby boy - Aug 26, 2012
- We aren't making plans to marry: Hurley - Oct 17, 2011
- Anna Faris wants to have eight kids - Sep 30, 2011
- Anna Faris ties the knot with actor beau - Aug 13, 2009
- Anna Faris bares all in new film - Jul 07, 2010
- Anna Faris not naked in 'What's Your Number?' set pics, says rep - Jul 07, 2010
- For Chris Evans, comedies are like summer camps - Sep 28, 2011
- I was 'tempting fate' to get pregnant and it worked: Kate Hudson - Apr 20, 2011
- Chris Pratt Engaged to Anna Faris - Jan 30, 2009
- Brangelina to marry in Britain - Jun 26, 2012
- Paralyzed bride all set to marry - Jul 19, 2011
- Rumer Willis models for Badgley Mischka ad campaign - Jan 13, 2011
- Anna Faris' red carpet mishap - May 12, 2012