Anna Faris ‘buys’ strict mum’s acceptance with posh gifts!March 30th, 2009 - 8:54 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, March 30 (ANI): Anna Faris confessed she often tempts her strict mum with posh gifts to buy her acceptance.
The “Hot Chick” star jokingly dreads that she might have “created a monster” by enticing her mum too much to make up for her raunchy roles in films like Scary Movie and The House Bunny.
“I still have my parents sort of haunting me to ‘Act appropriate!’ and ‘Have good manners!’ Contactmusic quoted her as telling Self magazine.
“I buy my mom off. With the Scary Movies (films), I started giving her Louis Vuitton handbags. Then, it was like, ‘How am I going to top this?’ Now she wants a villa in Tuscany,” she added.
The 32-year-old further revealed the rules under which she was raised, which included a ban on watching TV, reading magazines and playing video games, even her clothes were not spared from scrutiny.
She added: “Anything with a V-neck was forbidden. Stirrup pants? That was a huge issue.” (ANI)
- Anna Faris's expensive gifts for her mother - Mar 30, 2009
- Anna Faris pacifies mom with gifts - Mar 31, 2009
- Anna Faris' fans want their money back over clothed Playboy cover! - Sep 19, 2009
- Anna Faris ties the knot with actor beau - Aug 13, 2009
- 'What's the big fuss over Khar's fashion?' - Jul 28, 2011
- 'What's the big fuss over Khar's fashion?' (Lead, Correcting para 10) - Jul 28, 2011
- Anna Faris thinks Kiwi men are vulgar - Jan 16, 2011
- Rumer Willis models for Badgley Mischka ad campaign - Jan 13, 2011
- Anna Faris not naked in 'What's Your Number?' set pics, says rep - Jul 07, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan in 'Scary Movie 5' - Aug 07, 2012
- No stripping for men's magazine, says Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- I'm addicted to handbags: Christina Hendricks - Apr 11, 2011
- It was Hef's way or no way: Crystal Harris - Jun 18, 2011
- Cindy Crawford says she finds Botox scary - Jul 11, 2010
- Salma Hayek opens up about acne trouble - Apr 01, 2012
Tags: anna faris, clothes, films, good manners, hot chick, louis vuitton, magazines, mom, monster, parents, playing video games, scary movie, scary movies, scrutiny, self magazine, stirrup pants, villa in tuscany, watching tv