Ann Coulter opens up on Piers Morgan showJune 8th, 2011 - 10:51 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, June 8 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Political commentator Ann Coulter was on Piers Morgan’s show on Tuesday. Coulter gave her opinion about the upcoming race between the Republicans and the Democrats in 2012 when she appeared on the CNN show.
When she was asked about the chances of Mitt Romney against President Barack Obama in the 2012 Presidential race, Coulter predicted that Obama will be re-elected. She explained that Romney cannot escape blame for introducing a similar healthcare program to what has become known as Obamacare when he was the governor of Massachusetts.
She is afraid that if New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie doesn’t jump into the contest, Romney will end up with the GOP ticket for 2012. She seems to be a fan of Christie and it reflected in her words on the show.
Coulter told Morgan that, “If you don’t run Chris Christie, Romney will be the nominee and we’ll lose. I now think the economy is such a disaster and Obama has such a glass jaw that we might even win with Romney. And Romney isn’t a disaster . . . I like him.”
Coulter is currently promoting her new book “Demonic: How the Liberal Mob is Endangering America” which was released on Tuesday.
- Mitt Romney goes on a book tour to promote 'No Apology' - Feb 02, 2011
- GOP Race: Rick Santorum quizzed over his 'Bridge to Nowhere' remarks - Feb 24, 2012
- Jason Alexander responds to Mitt Romney's Seinfeld comment - Feb 25, 2012
- Palin gets no vote in recent GOP straw poll - Feb 23, 2011
- Mitt Romney visits South Carolina - May 23, 2011
- Mitt Romney to announce his 2012 Presidential bid next week - May 27, 2011
- Obama bit behind Romney, but way ahead of Palin in 2012 prez run: Poll - Nov 23, 2010
- Rush Limbaugh's diatribe hurts GOP prospects - Mar 09, 2012
- Gary Johnson's joke creates a buzz - Sep 23, 2011
- Democrats not happy with Romney's first TV ad - Nov 22, 2011
- Mitt Romney is backed by Kelly Ayotte - Nov 23, 2011
- Former US Republican candidate Santorum endorses Romney - May 08, 2012
- Citizenship not the reason to get Obama out of White House: Romney - Apr 14, 2011
- Obama, Romney in a tight race: Poll - Apr 19, 2012
- Over half of Americans think Obama will lose 2012 presidential re-election bid - Feb 09, 2011
Tags: ann coulter, barack obama, christie, cnn, democrats, disaster, economy, glass jaw, gop, gop ticket, governor of massachusetts, healthcare program, jersey gov, mitt romney, mob, piers morgan, political commentator, presidential race, republicans