Anjali Abrol in no mood to come back before New Year!September 21st, 2010 - 3:59 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 21, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Anjali Abrol seems to be in a good mood, all she wants to do is rest and wait for the right show to come her way. She was last seen in Star Plus’ “Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat’. Initially, she was tipped to play a vital role in Zee TV’s new show, “Sanjog Se Bani Sangini’, which is right now on air, but she refused to essay the role because she felt it was not the right time to make a come back after essaying Rani in “Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat’.
Apparently, Anjali Abrol has decided that she will not make a come back to television before New Year. She said, “Right now I am not in Mumbai as I am with my family. I am not sure about my come back.”
She added further, “In December, my uncle is going to get married. So if I take up some new show now then I won’t be able to attend my uncle’s wedding. So instead of that haphazard, I will be aloof from the small screen for sometime as only few months are remaining for December to arrive. I will come back to Mumbai only once I am done with the wedding.”
“Anyways I won’t be able to work when my entire family is enjoying my uncle’s wedding so better to wait for sometime and then come back. I am planning to make a come back on small screen during New Year.” signs off Anjali.
Well your fans are waiting to watch you on screen, hoping to to see you soon.
–Tejashree Bhopatkar / Sampurn Wire
- Anjali Abrol Is Rani In True Sense! - Jul 10, 2010
- Anjali Becomes A Responsible Daughter! - Aug 18, 2010
- F.I.R. has a new team mate - Mar 12, 2010
- The haunting of Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat - Mar 16, 2010
- Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat to go off air - Sep 18, 2010
- Ira's truth unveiled in 'Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat' - May 12, 2010
- Ali Merchant's lean, mean look! - Dec 09, 2009
- "If I Get Into Relationship, I Will Not Ditch That Person": Additi Gupta - Aug 13, 2010
- Kapil Nirmal to perform from 3rd episode of ZND! - Apr 29, 2010
- Rishika's Birthday Wish List! - Jun 09, 2010
- Aruna Irani And Sudha Chandran In Zee TV's New Soap - Jul 28, 2010
- Kapil Nirmal In Picnic Mood! - Jul 24, 2010
- Ravi Bhatia In 'Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat'! - Jun 30, 2010
- Count down begins for Dimple Jhangiani - Sep 15, 2010
- Television Actress Dimple Jhangiani To Quit Acting After Marriage - Jan 18, 2011