Aniston’s mother suffers strokeSeptember 13th, 2011 - 2:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 13 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston’s mother was rushed to hospital after she suffered a stroke.
The actress rushed to see her 75-year-old mother Nancy at the Los Angeles medical centre and was accompanied by her boyfriend Justin Theroux. Nancy is reportedly unable to speak and is in a serious condition, reports contactmusic.com.
Aniston was estranged from her mother for 10 years after she gave an interview about their relationship in 1996, but they were back on talking terms after ending the rift in 2008.
- Aniston bans mom from attending her wedding - Sep 20, 2012
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- I'll be married this year: Aniston - Mar 13, 2012
- Aniston, Cox no longer friends? - Mar 10, 2012
- Justin is my protector: Aniston - Apr 14, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux engaged - Aug 13, 2012
- Aniston's Europe tour with boyfriend - Jul 05, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux share first public kiss - Feb 24, 2012
- Aniston sells NY apartments at loss - Apr 21, 2012
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011
- Therouz looked like serial killer to Aniston - Feb 22, 2012
- Perfect life is a cliche: Jennifer Aniston - Jul 07, 2012
- Aniston to be single again? - May 11, 2012
- Aniston splashes $450,000 on painting - Sep 25, 2011
- Aniston, Theroux dine with Cox - Aug 30, 2012