Aniston’’s high-tech home stumps John MayerFebruary 7th, 2009 - 1:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 7 (ANI): American actress Jennifer Aniston has a new high-tech home, which puzzles her singer boyfriend John Mayer with its workings.
Mayer revealed that he finds it difficult to even do a simple task as switching on the light bulb, and usually ends up setting off the alarm.
There is no normal thing in the Aniston house. You won”t find a light switch… There is a six-button light panel. It does everything, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
The top button is ”on”, and the button right below that one seems to be an air horn.
In the middle of the night it’’s very difficult… I just want a switch that glows orange, he added. (ANI)
- John Mayer admits to all-nighters with Jennifer Aniston - Feb 07, 2009
- New liquid-cooled LED as bright as 100W bulb - Jan 15, 2012
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston not romantically involved with John Mayer - Sep 25, 2010
- Lopez's boyfriend tattoos her name - Mar 31, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston ex breaks his silence - May 05, 2011
- Mercury makes eco-bulbs 'a health hazard for babies and pregnant' - Dec 23, 2010
- Does Kristen Stewart Need To Worry About Jennifer Aniston? - Nov 25, 2010
- Did Aniston date a crew hunk? - May 06, 2011
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- Aniston, Clooney in same flight - Jun 29, 2012
- John Mayer puts rumor about Aniston to rest - Aug 28, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- John Mayer is not a ladies man - Jan 31, 2010
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011