Aniston’s fragrance inspired by friendsFebruary 4th, 2011 - 6:29 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 4 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston says she found it easy to create her own fragrance as she drew inspiration from her near and dear ones.The actress and her friends have a long standing tradition of creating perfumes for each other to wear on their wedding day and she admitted her debut scent “Jennifer Aniston” evolved from there.
“I’ve always loved to combine different scents to come up with my own unique thing. One tradition I have with my friends is that when one of us gets married, we have a tonne of fragrance oils and pretty bottles at the bachelorette party. Everyone puts a drop or two in a bottle for the bride and makes a wish, and the bride wears our creation on her wedding day,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
She, however, said she would never want to launch her own clothing line.
“I love clothes, but I don’t know what to put on myself, let alone others. I have a lot of help getting dressed.”
- Jennifer Aniston launches her new perfume line - Feb 04, 2011
- Von Teese proud of her debut perfume - Jul 30, 2011
- Eva by Eva Longoria perfect formula to attract man - Oct 02, 2010
- Jessica Simpson's perfume called 'I Fancy You' - Jul 08, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston's 'perfume' dream comes true - Apr 06, 2010
- 'Friends' star Aniston poses topless for new ad - Jul 19, 2010
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston goes topless for new perfume ad - Jul 20, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston 'Laughs At Life' With New Perfume - Apr 17, 2010
- Kim Kardashian launches wedding fragrance - Aug 06, 2011
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston Goes Topless For 'Lolavie' Perfume Ad - Jul 20, 2010
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston explains perfume name change - Jul 23, 2010
- Longoria Parker to launch signature perfume - Dec 23, 2009