Aniston would ‘love to be Oprah’November 14th, 2007 - 2:18 am ICT by admin
“I would love to be Oprah - for just one day,” Usmagazine.com quoted her, as saying.
And, if she worked for the government, Aniston reveals that she would love to be a spy who has an affair with current James Bond Daniel Craig.
“I’d be a spy. A very glamorous spy who plays poker and lives in Monaco. And has affairs with Daniel Craig,” she says.
She also tells the mag that a move to New York might be on the cards as she’s ‘just tired of LA’.
“I can actually visualize it again, for some reason. I don’t know, I’m just tired of Los Angeles. In New York, you’re not just in that same car, looking at that same dashboard, driving down the same street,” she says. (ANI)
- Jennifer Aniston wants to be a 'glamorous spy' - Nov 14, 2007
- Craig, Weisz marry - Jun 26, 2011
- 'He made the best French toast in the world', say MJ's kids - Nov 09, 2010
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- 'Experimental' Jennifer Aniston is a sucker for TV infomercials - Feb 13, 2011
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Arquette thought Cox was cheating on him - Feb 25, 2011
- Sienna Miller finds "plus-sized" models sexier - Dec 15, 2009
- Aniston to be single again? - May 11, 2012
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Aniston buys $9 million house in New York - Nov 07, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey plans to be a high school teacher - Jul 07, 2011
- From showbiz to slums - Winfrey enjoys meeting 'tolerant' talents - Jan 17, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux differ on wedding set-up - Aug 24, 2012
- Eva Mendes finds marriage unromantic - May 29, 2011