Aniston to star in Los Angeles theatre marathonApril 28th, 2011 - 11:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 28 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston is set to hit the stage in Los Angeles for the city’s inaugural 24-hour theatre marathon in June.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that the charity initiative brings together celebrities and playwrights in an all-day theatrical marathon. It has been a fixture on Broadway for many years.
The Los Angeles debut will also feature Eva Mendes, Nia Vardalos, Sam Rockwell and Rosie Perez.
Six writers, six directors and 24 actors will meet June 17 and create six new plays that will be performed live 24 hours later.
- Aniston's 'spirit of dead dog' cameo on Broadway - Nov 18, 2010
- Mendes, Biel and Weisz launch directorial debuts - Oct 28, 2010
- Aniston gets Decade of Hotness award - Jun 06, 2011
- Aniston introduces Theroux to father - Jul 21, 2011
- Longoria to relaunch her Las Vegas restaurant - Sep 02, 2012
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Mendes granted restraining order against alleged stalker - Jun 09, 2011
- Megan Fox set for theatre debut - Oct 31, 2011
- Ethan Hawke returns to stage - May 24, 2012
- Aniston's tattoo tribute to dog - Jun 27, 2011
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- Hudson launches weight-loss centre - Sep 29, 2011
- Mendes, Biel and Weisz unveil directorial debuts - Oct 27, 2010
- Aniston, Theroux share first public kiss - Feb 24, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux working on short film - Jun 08, 2012
Tags: actors, actress jennifer, broadway, celebrities, charity, dailystar, debut, eva mendes, initiative, jennifer aniston, marathon london, new plays, nia vardalos, playwrights, rosie perez, sam rockwell