Aniston ‘to do a Jolie with action film Bounty Hunter’May 27th, 2009 - 4:59 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 27 (ANI): Jennifer Aniston is reportedly set to follow in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie by moving into the domain of action genre with her new film “Bounty Hunter”.
The stunning actress’ new project was said to have striking similarities to her “rival’s” Mr. & Mrs. Smith, the film which initiated former husband Brad Pitt and Jolie’s relationship.
But Jennifer, who parted ways with Pitt in 2005, is reportedly least bothered about the comparison.
“Jennifer knows people are going to say she’s copying Angelina, and she doesn’t care,” the New York Daily News quoted an insider as saying. (ANI)
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Brad Pitt calls himself 'Mr. Mom' - Aug 03, 2010
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston to act in an imitation of 'Mr. And Mrs. Smith' - May 11, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston: Loveless Life Sans Brad Pitt - Nov 08, 2010
- Depp-Jolie steamy scene in trouble - Nov 07, 2010
- Bodyguard spills secret about Pitt, Aniston meeting - Apr 08, 2010
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Johnny Depp To Quit Film As Girlfriend Disapproves Of Angelina Jolie - Mar 06, 2010
- Angelina Jolie prefers working with Pitt - Apr 18, 2010
- Jolie beats Aniston - money wise! - Feb 04, 2010
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie head for splitsville? - Jan 24, 2010
- Brad Pitt's Claim: He Hopes Jennifer Aniston Forgets Him - Mar 15, 2010
- Jolie to gain weight for wedding - May 05, 2012
Tags: action film, action genre, amp, angelina jolie, bounty hunter, brad pitt, brad pitt and jolie, footsteps, hunter new york, insider, jennifer aniston, mrs smith, new film, new york daily news, pitt and jolie, relationship, striking similarities, stunning actress, york daily news