Aniston, Theroux to marry in Kenya?September 12th, 2012 - 3:11 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 12 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston and fiance actor Justin Theroux are reportedly planning to tie the knot in Kenya.
They might have another formal ceremony in Los Angeles.
“Both Jen and Justin want a private and intimate wedding, and they love the idea of eloping and marrying abroad. Kenya will be an amazingly romantic break and the plan is to have some kind of informal blessing while out there,” mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“They may well undergo something more formal in L.A. immediately afterwards,” the source said.
The couple announced their engagement Aug 12.
- Aniston, Theroux differ on wedding set-up - Aug 24, 2012
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Aniston, Cox no longer friends? - Mar 10, 2012
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux working on short film - Jun 08, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux dine with Cox - Aug 30, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux to form production company - Apr 02, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux engaged - Aug 13, 2012
- Aniston bans mom from attending her wedding - Sep 20, 2012
- Aniston plans to settle down - Feb 28, 2012
- Theroux looks happiest! - Aug 23, 2012
- Justin Theroux is dating Jennifer Aniston - Jun 03, 2011
- Aniston - a sugar mommy! - Mar 25, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Aniston introduces Theroux to father - Jul 21, 2011