Aniston, Theroux engagedAugust 13th, 2012 - 1:33 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 13 (IANS) Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend Justin Theroux, who have been dating since 2011, are now engaged.
Theroux proposed to the former “Friends” star Friday, which happened to be his 41st birthday and was delighted when the 43-year-old actress said yes, reports people.com.
“Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage,” Theroux’s representative told people.com.
The news comes just days after rumours of their split emerged.
This will be Theroux’s first marriage, while Aniston was previously married to actor Brad Pitt. They split in 2005 after four-and-a-half years of marriage, and Pitt is now engaged to actress Angelina Jolie.
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston, Clooney in same flight - Jun 29, 2012
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Aniston bans mom from attending her wedding - Sep 20, 2012
- A very Happy Birthday to Jennifer Aniston - Feb 13, 2012
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux differ on wedding set-up - Aug 24, 2012
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011
- Aniston, Theroux dine with Cox - Aug 30, 2012
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
Tags: actor brad pitt, actress angelina jolie, angelina jolie, boyfriend justin, brad pitt, friends star, girlfriend jennifer, half years, jennifer aniston, justin theroux, marriage, proposal of marriage, rumours