Aniston, Theroux donate money for X-masDecember 24th, 2011 - 2:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 24 (IANS) Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston and her boyfriend Justin Theroux have donated money to a children’s hospital in lieu of sending gifts to them for the Christmas.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that they handed over an undisclosed amount to US-based St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and an animal organisation, to mark the holiday.
“We wish you and your family a holiday season full of happiness and joy. A donation has been made in your name to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Best Friends Animal Society. With warmth and love, Jen and Justin,” read the greeting from the couple.
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux engaged - Aug 13, 2012
- Silverstone supports animal adoption for Christmas - Dec 22, 2011
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011
- Aniston's first impression of Theroux - Mar 15, 2012
- Aniston introduces Theroux to father - Jul 21, 2011
- Aniston's Europe tour with boyfriend - Jul 05, 2012
- Aniston should marry Theroux feels her dad - Dec 12, 2011
- Aniston - a sugar mommy! - Mar 25, 2012
- Aniston, Cox no longer friends? - Mar 10, 2012
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Aniston splashes $450,000 on painting - Sep 25, 2011
- Justin is my protector: Aniston - Apr 14, 2012
- Aniston's mother suffers stroke - Sep 13, 2011
- Aniston, Theroux dine with Cox - Aug 30, 2012
Tags: actress jennifer, best friends animal, best friends animal society, boyfriend justin, christmas, dailystar, dec 24, happiness, holiday season, hollywood, hollywood actress, jennifer aniston, jude children, justin theroux, london, love, s hospital, sending gifts, st jude, warmth