Aniston stays connected to ex-boyfriendsJuly 22nd, 2011 - 6:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 22 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston is still in touch with her ex-boyfriends as she feels all of them have taught her something.
“I’ve had some awesome relationships. Whether they lasted a long time or not, all of them were great,” she told LOOK magazine.
“I learned from every single one of the. I know they were in my life for a reason, part of my destiny. I think it’s nice to keep in touch,” added Aniston, who was married for five years to actor Brad Pitt.
The actress, who is now said to be dating Justin Theroux, says friendship is important to her in a relationship. “I look for loyalty, discretion, a sense of fun and just a great pal to hang out with.”
The 42-year-old actress recently admitted she feels happy and blessed with the way her life is at present, reports contactmusic.com
“I feel happy. Blessed with an amazing career. I have the best friends. It’s your choice to be positive or negative. I choose to be happy,” she said.
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Perfect life is a cliche: Jennifer Aniston - Jul 07, 2012
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011
- Aniston puts motherhood plans on hold? - Jul 27, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston bans mom from attending her wedding - Sep 20, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux to form production company - Apr 02, 2012
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Aniston feels sexy in boyfriend's T-shirt - Feb 08, 2012
- Aniston, Clooney in same flight - Jun 29, 2012
- Honesty is key to successful relationship: Aniston - Jun 28, 2011
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
Tags: actor brad pitt, actress jennifer, best friends, brad pitt, destiny, discretion, ex boyfriends, friendship, jennifer aniston, justin theroux, london, long time, look magazine, loyalty, relationship, relationships, sense of fun, single one