Aniston sends scented notes to MayerJune 23rd, 2009 - 12:16 am ICT by IANS
London, June 22 (IANS) Despite a much publicised breakup early this year, former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston has been sending perfumed notes to ex-beau John Mayer.
The actress, who split from the singer in April, is reportedly struggling to get over her old flame and has good luck messages delivered to the musician’s dressing room before he performs, reports imdb.com.
“Jennifer sent John a hand-delivered perfumed note before one of his concerts recently. It read, ‘Play well, you always do’. It was sweet. Clearly she doesn’t want to let go completely,” said a source.
Friends of the 30-year-old singer also claim Aniston, who was recently romantically linked to her “He’s Just Not That Into You” co-star Bradley Cooper, has stayed in touch with Mayer’s brother and a reunion could be possible between the duo.
- Jennifer Aniston 'sends perfumed good luck note to John Mayer' - Jun 23, 2009
- Josh Hopkins Denies Dating Jennifer Aniston - Sep 13, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston Repudiates The Tittle-tattle That She Is Having An Affair With Jason Sudeikis - Jun 20, 2010
- John Mayer not dating Aniston - Sep 23, 2010
- Aniston likes dating only celebrities? - Aug 26, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston not romantically involved with John Mayer - Sep 25, 2010
- John Mayer puts rumor about Aniston to rest - Aug 28, 2010
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston rejected by 'Cougar Town' star Josh Hopkins? - Sep 30, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- John Mayer Denies His Link Up With Jennifer Aniston - Aug 30, 2010
- Is Zellwegger dating Cooper? - Aug 11, 2009
- Aniston not dating Sudeikis - Jun 13, 2010
- Courtney Love slams John Mayer for opening up about sex life - Feb 25, 2010