Aniston prefers dogs to menJanuary 3rd, 2009 - 11:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 3(IANS) Former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston’s love for dogs will always win hands down when compared to her affection for men. “Men come and go but there really is no relationship like the one you have with a dog - and then they don’t live as long as they should,” contactmusic.com quoted Aniston as saying.
Aniston, who is currently dating rocker John Mayer, owns two dogs named Norman and Dolly - and admits nothing can match the companionship of her faithful hounds.
“You have to say goodbye way too soon. It’s just so sad. It makes me so sad. But their love is unconditional and I love that,” she said.
- Jennifer Aniston worried about beloved pooch's health - Oct 22, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston in love with new obsession - Jul 10, 2010
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012
- John Mayer not dating Aniston - Sep 23, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Aniston to adopt new dog - Jan 20, 2012
- Aniston commissioning portrait of her late dog - May 28, 2011
- John Mayer back with Jennifer Aniston? - Aug 27, 2010
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- Rihanna devastated after grandma's death - Jul 02, 2012
- Did Aniston date a crew hunk? - May 06, 2011
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Perfect life is a cliche: Jennifer Aniston - Jul 07, 2012
- I'll be married this year: Aniston - Mar 13, 2012
- Courtney Love slams John Mayer for opening up about sex life - Feb 25, 2010