Aniston loved playing a nymphomaniacJuly 22nd, 2011 - 6:35 am ICT by IANS
London, July 22 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston says she loved playing a nymphomaniac in her forthcoming film “Horrible Bosses”.
The 42-year-old played the role of a sex-crazed dentist.
“You can’t ever have any regrets. The best thing about playing this role was getting to play an absolute crazy sexual nymphomaniac. Parts like that aren’t written for women that often,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
In the film, Aniston’s character, Dr. Julia Harris, tries to entice her assistant, Dale - played by Charlie Day - away from his fiancee.
While shooting Aniston was afraid of embarrassing her co-star and kept apologising to him.
“I was constantly apologising to Charlie for what my character was doing to him,” she said.
- Jennifer Aniston 'had fun' playing 'sex-starved' dentist - Jan 27, 2011
- Aniston gets raunchy in 'Horrible Bosses' - Sep 07, 2010
- Curtains for 'Horrible Bosses' Aniston's topless scene? - May 13, 2011
- Aniston enjoys dirty talk! - Aug 12, 2010
- 'Horrible Bosses' sequel planned - Jul 27, 2011
- 'Girl-next-door' Jennifer Aniston to play man-eating villain in next flick - Aug 12, 2010
- Is Jennifer Aniston In Scream 4? - Jun 04, 2010
- Aniston keen to return to theatre - Jul 25, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston Plays A Raunchy Role Again In 'Wanderlust' - Jun 17, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston to play 'sexually aggressive dentist' in 'Horrible Bosses' - May 13, 2010
- Aniston says she's not going topless in new film - Jun 16, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston to go topless in Colin Farrell film - Jun 14, 2010
- Aniston, Cox in 'Scream 4' - Jun 04, 2010
- Aniston signs another raunchy role - Aug 27, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston's sexy striptease as 'nympho' in new film - Aug 19, 2010