Aniston house-hunting next to Brangelina padMay 2nd, 2012 - 10:23 am ICT by IANS
London, May 2 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly looking for a house in South West London, not too far from the home of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
The actress is house-hunting in South West London, which isn’t far from Richmond home that Brangelina had rented last year.
“She hasn’t had anything to do with Brad since their 2005 divorce. But if they are both living in the same neighbourhood it could lead to awkward encounters,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Aniston is said to be moving to London for a while, as she shoots for low-budget comedy drama “Miss You Already”, which will co-star Toni Collette and has been scheduled for a 2013 release.
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Jolie buys Pitt a helicopter - May 15, 2012
- Brangelina get warm welcome from neighbours - May 17, 2012
- Brangelina splurge 3,000 pounds at curry house - Jun 08, 2012
- Pitt busy planning wedding - Aug 05, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie hunt for super-nanny, ready to pay up to $150,000 - Apr 22, 2011
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
- Brangelina plan midsummer party - Jun 20, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Brangelina to gift theme park to their children - Feb 27, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Brangelina likely to attend street party - May 31, 2012
Tags: actress jennifer, angelina jolie, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, brangelina, co star, comedy drama, divorce, hunting, jennifer aniston, low budget, moving to london, neighbourhood, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, richmond, south west london, toni collette