Aniston has no grudges against BrangelinaMarch 3rd, 2009 - 1:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 03 (ANI): Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston says that she holds no grudges against her ex-husband Brad Pitt, and his current lover Angelina Jolie.
During a recent interview with a magazine, the Bruce Almighty actress said that there was neither any villain nor any angel behind her split from Pitt.
There are no sides to the story! the Sun quoted her as telling Elle magazine.
There is no bad guy and there is no good guy. There are no villains and there is no heroine in this story. Its just not the case, she added.
Jennifer also revealed that despite the break-up of her marriage, she still feels happy in life.
I”m at ease and not just with my age. Really, I”m at peace. I”ve never felt this good about myself before. I think that shines through, Jennifer said.
I remind myself every day that I am lucky. Look whats out there. Look what people are really living through. Theres no comparison, Jennifer added.
As far as her work is concerned she is more than content.
I get offered funny, quirky, pretty roles, Jennifer said.
Id love to do an action movie. James Bond! Glamour! Daniel Craig! S*** loads of fun! Jennifer added. (ANI)
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Aniston says she has moved on from Pitt - Mar 03, 2009
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Aniston, Theroux to form production company - Apr 02, 2012
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- A very Happy Birthday to Jennifer Aniston - Feb 13, 2012
- Have Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie put the past behind them? - Feb 11, 2011
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston's 'new lover' is close friend's ex - Jul 15, 2010
- I'm not a big fan of dating, says Jennifer Aniston - Apr 10, 2011
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston is certain she will have a baby naturally - Feb 10, 2011
- Perfect life is a cliche: Jennifer Aniston - Jul 07, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston simply "heaven", says Brad Pitt's ex Juliette Lewis - May 04, 2010
Tags: actress jennifer, angel, angelina jolie, brad pitt, brangelina, bruce almighty, daniel craig, elle magazine, glamour, grudges, heroine, hollywood, hollywood actress, james bond, jennifer aniston, loads of fun, marriage, peace, villain, villains