Aniston gets 40,000-pound haircutMarch 4th, 2009 - 12:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 4 (IANS) Former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston has spent close to 40,000 pounds for a new haircut.
Aniston wanted her hairdresser Chris McMillan to go with her on a week-long trip to Europe. He flew with her from Los Angeles to London in first class at a cost of 14,400 pounds each, reports dailymail.co.uk.
McMillan was also treated to a all-expenses-paid stay at numerous hotels and the cost for his seven-day visit was 10,000 pounds. He also reportedly charged up to 1,500 pounds a day for his tress-teasing expertise, pushing up the bill by another 10,500 pounds.
Aniston earlier said she likes the natural look for her hair but it is not just for her hair. She said: “I tried Botox once and it was really not good for me. I felt like I had a weight on my head. I think it makes women look older. The warmth in their face goes away. You see women and you know they’re not young, but you can’t tell how old they are. That’s what stopped me.”
- Jennifer Pays $56000 for her Hairstyle - Mar 04, 2009
- Cyrus hiding her new short hair? - Aug 15, 2012
- Aniston found Rachel haircut ugly! - Jan 19, 2011
- 'The Rachel' was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen, says Jennifer Aniston - Jan 19, 2011
- More than 11 million women tried the 'Aniston cut' - May 26, 2010
- Aniston's Friends 'shag' most requested hairstyle of all time - May 26, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston shows off new hairstyle - Feb 23, 2011
- Has Jennifer Aniston parted ways with 'Friends' hairstylist? - Mar 30, 2009
- Hemsworth loves Cyrus' short hair - Aug 16, 2012
- Price's hair ruined with 11,000-pound treatment - May 23, 2011
- Aniston''s $56,000 hair styling is worth it, claim experts - Mar 06, 2009
- Time to play three spinners in New Zealand side: McMillan - Feb 18, 2011
- Peter Andre upset with daughter's straightened hair - Feb 02, 2011
- Record number of free condoms for Olympians (Olympic diary) - Aug 02, 2012
- When Katie Price danced with moustache - Feb 21, 2011