Aniston denies secret affair with Pitt rumoursJune 12th, 2009 - 11:51 pm ICT by IANS
New York, June 12 (IANS) Former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston has denied rumours that she is having a secret affair with ex-husband Brad Pitt.
The news came after rumourmills went abuzz that the former couple, who split in 2005, reunited recently in an “intimate 1 a.m. rendezvous” at New York City’s Gramercy Park Hotel following an alleged reconciliation in April, reports hollywood.com.
Sources claim that the speculations have not gone down too well with Aniston and has left her fuming. The reports also fueled breakup rumours between Pitt and his partner Angelina Jolie.
–Indo-Asian News Agency
- Jennifer Aniston slams Pitt rendezvous rumours - Jun 12, 2009
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux engaged - Aug 13, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- 'When drunk Aniston rang Pitt and Jolie picked up' - Oct 20, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston spotted with mystery man - Oct 22, 2009
- Bodyguard spills secret about Pitt, Aniston meeting - Apr 08, 2010
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Aniston-Pitt meeting "never happened" - Oct 08, 2009
- Johnny Depp To Quit Film As Girlfriend Disapproves Of Angelina Jolie - Mar 06, 2010
- A very Happy Birthday to Jennifer Aniston - Feb 13, 2012
- Brad Pitt Hopes Jennifer Aniston Will Forget Him - Mar 15, 2010
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Angelina Jolie's right leg has a spoof Twitter account - Feb 28, 2012
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
Tags: angelina jolie, asian news, brad pitt, friends star, gramercy park, gramercy park hotel, hollywood, indo, jennifer aniston, madhuri, new york city, news agency, reconciliation, rendezvous, rumours, secret affair, speculations, star jennifer aniston, vm