Aniston, Cox extend support to violence-hit women in CongoNovember 6th, 2009 - 2:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 6 (ANI): Former ‘Friends’ stars and real life best friends Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are using their faces to front Mary Fanaro’s humanitarian fashion brand ‘OmniPeace’, which seeks to ‘Stamp Out Violence Against Women & Girls of the Congo.’
“They are both great women that are passionate about anything they support and lend their name to and it’s not just about the campaign of the moment; its about real education and commitment to helping in anyway they can.
“They got involved because they are my friends and support what our brand stands for,” Fox News quoted Fanaro as saying.
Cox said: “OmniPeace was created to give back. The first year the proceeds went to ending extreme poverty in sub-Saharan Africa and the second year was to the City of Joy for the Stamp Out Violence campaign.
“I can’t think of a better way to support my best friend and all the work that she and OmniPeace do to donate to causes supporting peace, education, human rights and the end of extreme poverty by 2025. Mary’s passion is so contagious and wonderful to be around that it’s impossible to say no to her.
“It has taught me that anything is possible with enough perseverance and tenacity from people like Mary who take on these challenges that seem insurmountable and then all of the sudden seem possible,” she added. (ANI)
- Aniston, Cox no longer friends? - Mar 10, 2012
- Unicef hails Mexico's child welfare initiative - Dec 29, 2011
- Courteney Cox focused after separation: Josh Hopkins - Nov 22, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship is back on - Jul 13, 2012
- Arquette, Cox reunite for 'Cougar Town' - Jan 28, 2012
- David Arquette And Courteney Cox Part Ways - Oct 12, 2010
- David Arquette is my best friend: Courteney Cox - Jan 13, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston All Set To Make Guest Appearance In "Cougar Town" - Aug 24, 2010
- Courteney Cox Admires David Arquette's Decision Of Checking Into Rehab - Jan 04, 2011
- Cox to make directorial TV debut - Aug 16, 2011
- Courteney Cox speaks about life after separating from David Arquette - Mar 16, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston to join Courteney Cox on small screen - Aug 25, 2010
- David Arquette's cheating pics triggered Courteney Cox split story? - Oct 12, 2010
- David Arquette's crush Jessie J has a crush on his wife Courteney Cox! - Apr 25, 2011
- 'Cougar Town' might have a name change - May 31, 2011
Tags: aniston cox, city of joy, courteney cox, extreme poverty, fashion brand, fox news, friends jennifer aniston, great women, humanitarian fashion, jennifer aniston, jennifer aniston and courteney cox, omnipeace, peace education, perseverance, poverty in sub saharan africa, real education, sub saharan africa, tenacity, violence against women, violence campaign