Aniston commissioning portrait of her late dogMay 28th, 2011 - 6:34 am ICT by IANS
London, May 28 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston has commissioned a special portrait of her beloved dog Norman, following his death recently.
Aniston was left devastated when the 15-year-old Norman passed away, but she has reportedly found a creative way to commemorate the dog.
“Jen was at Bradley’s house recently and saw the picture of (his dog) Samson. She absolutely loved it and asked Brad for the artist’s contact information,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Aniston's tattoo tribute to dog - Jun 27, 2011
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Aniston's dog dies - May 18, 2011
- Aniston to adopt new dog - Jan 20, 2012
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Aniston introduces Theroux to father - Jul 21, 2011
- Aniston wants to remake 'The Graduate' with Pattinson - Nov 25, 2010
- Aniston's first impression of Theroux - Mar 15, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux donate money for X-mas - Dec 24, 2011
- Brand, Cooper, Beyonce invited to join Academy - Jun 19, 2011
- Aniston game for artificial insemination - Apr 10, 2011
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Hilary Swank adopts dog - Sep 06, 2011
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Charlize Theron restarts dog collection - Dec 16, 2011