Aniston and Klum judged to have had bad hairdo at the OscarsFebruary 28th, 2009 - 4:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 28 (ANI): Actress Jennifer Aniston and model Heidi Klum were judged to have had a bad hairdo at the recent Academy Awards.
Beverly Hills hairstylist Tina Dizon of the famed Juan Florentino Salon gave her opinion about the two.
Anistons braid, it was a little outdated and casual. She’’s such a beautiful person that I think it’’s time she should break away from the safety of her hair, Fox News quoted her as saying.
And Heidi Klum is usually always a knock out, but her hairstyle was a little too slick, which made her hair colour too obvious - too light in front and the dark and light of her colours are too noticeable, she stated.
As per Dizon, the two were not the only ones, as Melissa George, Lisa Rinna and Mickey Rourke also sported hairdos that were not fashionable. (ANI)
- Ritchie, best hairstylist on planet? - Aug 08, 2012
- Indian women should try messy, classic look: French hairstylist (With Images) - Apr 28, 2012
- Selena Gomez sizzles in her new edgy hairstyle - Jul 31, 2012
- Hairstyling the African way in Indian capital (With Image) - Apr 06, 2011
- Italian hairstylist Ferretti opens salon in Delhi - Nov 05, 2011
- Jessica Biel gets new hair colour - Sep 14, 2010
- I am the best hairstylist: Nicole Richie - May 06, 2012
- Jolie criticised for Zahara's hair extensions - Dec 24, 2011
- Bob or pixie, cut it short this summer - May 19, 2010
- Callista Gingrich's hair cut and styling is the topic of a great debate - Jan 28, 2012
- Selena Gomez shows off her new hairstyle - Jan 12, 2012
- I'm in love with wigs: Kelly Rowland - Oct 13, 2011
- Jennifer Love Hewitt showcases another new hairdo - Apr 16, 2010
- Heidi Klum Comes Up With Her Fashion Label - Oct 11, 2010
- Kate Gosselin Gets Rid Of Hair Extensions - Feb 09, 2010
Tags: academy awards, actress jennifer, beverly hills, colours, florentino, fox news, hair colour, hairdo, hairdos, hairstyle, hairstylist, heidi klum, jennifer aniston, knock out, lisa rinna, melissa george, mickey rourke, oscars, tina