Animal lover Pink upset over Britneys CircusMarch 1st, 2009 - 2:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 1 (ANI): Pop singer Pink is apparently upset with Britney Spears idea of hiring real-life elephants to appear in her upcoming Circus tour.
The 29-year-old singer, real name Alecia Beth Moore, is a PETA campaigner and is strongly against animals being harmed or used for entertainment.
According to a source, at Pinks Funhouse tour, she is not too pleased with the reports that Spears will be using animals in her tour.
“Pink is really angry at the idea of elephants being carted around on tour, especially with the loud music, lights and craziness that generally ensues on a tour of any kind, the Daily Star quoted the source as saying.
“But she’’s waiting to see if the rumour about using animals is true and what Britney will be doing with the animals before judging,” the source added. (ANI)
- Pink expecting her first child - Nov 11, 2010
- Pink recovering after stage accident, tweets thank you - Jul 18, 2010
- Ban elephants in circus, says PETA - Sep 17, 2012
- Pink 'wouldn't watch Britney's mimed concert' - Dec 16, 2009
- When a frog attacked Pink during toilet break - Jul 18, 2009
- Pink plans to make own champagne - Jan 15, 2010
- Pink planning to start family once tour is over - Aug 04, 2009
- Pink denied entry at own gig after security guard fails to recognize her - Nov 03, 2009
- Britney Spears takes up golf - May 22, 2012
- Pink regrets staging circus themed show - Apr 28, 2009
- Pink's luxury house up for sale - Aug 14, 2011
- Britney planning raunchy London parties - Jun 02, 2009
- Britney Spears arrives in Rio de Janeiro - Nov 14, 2011
- PETA bosses praise Britney for no animal show on upcoming tour - Feb 04, 2009
- Jagjit Singh raises elephant deaths with Mamata - Apr 20, 2011