Anil And Sonam Finally Coming Together On Screen!May 27th, 2010 - 3:19 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
May 27, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Sonam Kapoor is in high spirits these days as her upcoming film I hate Luv Stories is getting wrapped up and the promotions have already started. Daddy Anil is also happy with the way the film is looking. And there is more good news about this daddy - daughter duo.
Sampurn wire has found out that this duo will soon be seen together on screen under the Yashraj banner which will be directed by Aditya Chopra. Anil Kapoor stated that he really liked the idea that Aditya came up with and it was the first time that he liked both the roles of him and Sonam in one film and was prompted to say “yes’ to the film. He did not really reveal whether he was playing a father to Sonam on screen too but mentioned that he would not be very keen to be cast in the same role as in his real life.
Incidentally, Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra also had planned on this casting coup for Delhi 6 but it could not be worked out. There was a probability of seeing this duo together in the film Thank You but Anil opted out when Sonam made an entry as his role required to teach Akshay some flirtatious skills which would make him really uncomfortable when Sonam would be in picture.
If all things fall in place, this film would finally see the father-daughter duo coming together on screen and the audience will have to watch out for the chemistry between the two.
- Sonam Replaces Katrina For The 'Job' - Aug 14, 2010
- Sonam Kapoor Gets Two Hollywood Offers - Jul 08, 2010
- Imran Signs His First YRF Movie Opposite Katrina - Aug 05, 2010
- Ranbir Kapoor sings for sex workers (Movie Snippets) - Sep 08, 2011
- Sonam mum on film with Dhanush (Movie Snippets) - Mar 24, 2012
- Shraddha Kapoor bags 'Aashiqui 2' - Jun 07, 2012
- Imran Khan Said No To Anil's Offer - Aug 03, 2010
- Anil, Sonam team for television commercial (With Images) - Sep 23, 2009
- Vinod Khanna, Randhir Kapoor reunite - Aug 04, 2012
- Sonam and Ranbir ever to be seen together on the silver screen again? - May 14, 2010
- It's great to be part of film family: Sonam Kapoor - Jun 30, 2010
- B-town wishes love, luck for Sonam's birthday - Jun 09, 2012
- Anil Kapoor oped out of 'Thank You' for daughter's sake - Apr 06, 2011
- Anil Kapoor Gives Punctuality Lessons To Daughter Sonam! - Sep 15, 2010
- Sonam Kapoor wants to play Anarkali with Abhishek as Salim - Aug 03, 2010