Angus T. Jones Signs $8.3 Million DealOctober 11th, 2010 - 4:08 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 11, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Angus T. Jones is well known for his role in the popular sitcom ‘Two And A Half Men’, and the 17-year-old star is cashing in on his success. If reports are to be believed, the young actor has recently signed a whopping $8.3 million deal with the creators of the popular sitcom. Angus T. Jones plays the role of Charlie Sheen’s practical and somewhat dumb nephew in the CBS’ hit comedy.
The record deal with the show’s producer means that the actor will take home as much as $7.8 million for the next two seasons. The teen star plays the role of Jake Harper on the CBS’ comedy show. The record was recently approved by the L.A. County Superior Court Judge because Angus is a minor.
The next two seasons of the show will span around 26 episodes and the initial calculations suggest that the actor will get around $300,000 for every half-hour episode in the next two seasons of the show. Angus has also received an additional $500,000 signing bonus that brings the grand total to $8.3 million.
However this is just the tip of the iceberg as far as ‘Two And A Half Men’ payouts are concerned, the series star Charlie Sheen supposedly gets $2million per episode, which equals to a jaw-dropping $52million for the next two seasons.
- 'Two and Half Men' reboot is in the pipeline - Apr 29, 2011
- 'Two and A Half Men' are not in the Emmy race - Jun 01, 2011
- Teaser of 'Roast of Charlie Sheen' released - Aug 24, 2011
- New season of 'Two and a Half men' starts - Sep 20, 2011
- Sheen invites Longoria for 'Anger Manegment' cameo - Aug 25, 2012
- 'Two and a Half Men' opens with record ratings - Sep 21, 2011
- Review Of 'Two And A Half Men' - Oct 27, 2010
- Charlie Sheen Puts 'Two And A Half Men' On An Indefinite Halt - Jan 29, 2011
- Sheen's 'Anger Management' viewership drops - Jul 08, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher takes his massive trailer to the sets of 'Two and a Half Men' - Aug 16, 2011
- Charlie Sheen shopping $10m tell-all book? - Feb 27, 2011
- Charlie Sheen 'still stands to make $100m off 'Two and a Half Men' - Mar 10, 2011
- Charlie Sheen pens a deal with Lionsgate for new sitcom - Jun 28, 2011
- Charlie Sheen is returning to 'Two and a Half Men' - Feb 08, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' production halted after Charlie Sheen assails creator - Feb 25, 2011
Tags: angus, cbs, cbs comedy, charlie sheen, county superior court, creators, grand total, half hour, initial calculations, nephew, october 11, old star, series star, sitcom, superior court judge, teen star, tip of the iceberg, two and a half men, two seasons, young actor