Angelina, Pitt’s mansion up for saleAugust 24th, 2011 - 9:09 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 24 (IANS) Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have put their Malibu house up on sale for $13.7 million.
The property overlooking the Pacific Ocean has four-bedroom and four-bathroom. To entice buyers, the house also has a heated pool, a private tennis court and stair access to a private cove, reports contactmusic.com.
Pitt also successfully applied for planning permission to add another floor on to the single level home.
The couple currently stays in East Hollywood hills area of Los Angeles.
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Pattinson leaves Los Angeles home - Dec 07, 2011
- Rupert Murdoch sells his Long Island mansion for $9.1 million - Sep 27, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie to buy $40 mn Italian home? - Sep 09, 2010
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie buy mansion in Italy - Jul 24, 2010
- Stallone sells new house - Apr 22, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie meet Obama at White House - Jan 12, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- DiCaprio to lease out Malibu home - May 22, 2012
- Brangelina buy $40m mansion in Italy - Sep 08, 2010
- Brangelina buy 10 mn pounds house - May 03, 2012
- Brangelina splurge 3,000 pounds at curry house - Jun 08, 2012
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
Tags: angelina jolie, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, east hollywood, heated pool, hollywood, hollywood hills, hollywood star, london, malibu, pacific ocean, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, planning permission, private cove, private tennis court, star couple