‘Angelina Jolie’s lips not fake’March 15th, 2010 - 12:57 pm ICT by ANI
New York, March 15 (ANI): Angelina Jolie’s lips have nothing plastic about them and are 100 per cent natural, claims a book.
Jenny Paul touched upon the actress’ beauty and her life with partner Brad Pitt in her new book, “Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: The True Story”, reports the New York Post.
The author alleges that though the star’s puffy lips are for real, she has undergone a nose job and some laser eye surgery in the past, according to Life & Style magazine.
Jolie and Pitt share six kids and have five nannies to look after them, who are also responsible for their home schooling. (ANI)
- Jolie not writing any memoir - Sep 29, 2010
- Brangelina inside story revealed in new book - Mar 04, 2010
- Young actresses should stop trying to be the next Jolie, says Lisa Rinna - Nov 04, 2010
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Jolie 'encouraged Pitt to have plastic surgery' - Sep 09, 2010
- Jolie has a message for Pitt in pendant - Feb 26, 2011
- Jolie's spiritual help for wedding date - Jun 10, 2012
- Angelina Jolie to tell all in memoirs - Sep 30, 2010
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- Jolie criticised for Zahara's hair extensions - Dec 24, 2011
- Heidi Montag's nose bandage sparks 'more plastic surgery' rumours - Aug 28, 2010
- Enjoy every moment of motherhood, Jolie tells new moms - Jan 20, 2011
- Have Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie put the past behind them? - Feb 11, 2011
- First day, first show: Freshers spruce up with cosmetic treatments - Jul 21, 2012
- Brangelina's daughter owns an iPad - Sep 02, 2011