Angelina Jolie To Initiate An Exclusive Luxury Jewelry Line With Ex-Asprey CEO, Robert ProcopDecember 10th, 2010 - 8:54 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
December 10, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): The Women’s Wear Daily (WWD) asserted a few days back that the accomplished American actress, Angelina Jolie, labeled as a seductress by her admirers, is going to pool resources with Robert Procop to initiate a fresh jewelry line. Procop is the ex-CEO of the British luxury brand name, Asprey, and is now the governor of ‘Robert Procop Exceptional Jewels’.
This line of jewelry will, however, not be accessible to the common populace but will be vended to an elite network of clientele. Therefore, the ordinary Americans will be disappointed since this line will not be available at Kmart, Wal-Mart or even the Bloomingdales. However, all the proceeds will subsequently be offered to the 35-year-old Jolie’s charitable trust, the Education Partnership For Children Of Conflict. One of the pieces that will be an ingredient of this line will be a stunning green emerald worth 12 carats.
Procop has voiced that the design of the jewelry commences with the stone and how to capitalize on its luminosity and color. Procop has remarked to the WWD that he deems that Jolie possesses an extremely classic style with respect to her choice of jewelries. He communicated about Jolie sporting the black stone and rose-colored gold necklace at the first showing of ‘Salt’ in Berlin. Jolie has also sported a piece of jewelry conceived by Procop in her impending film, ‘The Tourist’, with Johnny Depp.
Jolie and her companion, Brad Pitt, considered the handsomest male currently by his female devotees, had previously joined forces with Asprey for the snake-themed jewelry line. Jolie is, evidently, adept at multitasking as she is, presently, the goodwill envoy of the United Nations as well as directing her primary film. Her acting career too is pretty stable.
- Angelina Jolie Collaborating on Jewelry Line for Charity - Dec 10, 2010
- Jolie to launch new pricey jewellery line - Dec 07, 2010
- Angelina Jolie all set to design jewelry for charity - Dec 10, 2010
- Angelina Jolie Launches Jewelry Line For Charity - Dec 10, 2010
- Jolie has a message for Pitt in pendant - Feb 26, 2011
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Brangelina design snake inspired jewellery for charity - Nov 17, 2009
- Angelina Jolie has diamond pendant designed for partner Brad Pitt - Feb 26, 2011
- Jolie, Pitt order $1 mn rings - Aug 14, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie design $10,000 cufflinks for charity - May 13, 2010
- Jolie, Pitt dazzle at 'Salt' premiere - Jul 20, 2010
- Costume Jewelery: The Ultimate Fashion Statement Of Our Times - Nov 27, 2010
- 'Jersey Shore' star Sammi Giancola to create jewelry line - Mar 19, 2011
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan : The Guzaarish Jewelry Has Amazing Craftsmanship Behind The Exquisite ... - Nov 29, 2010
- Gwen Stefani's stylist Andrea Liebermann launches her jewelry line - Nov 21, 2011
Tags: actress angelina, american actress, angelina jolie, asprey, bloomingdales, ceo robert, education partnership, elite network, female devotees, gold necklace, jewelries, jewelry line, kmart, luxury brand, luxury jewelry, pen men, pool resources, procop, wal mart, wwd