Angelina Jolie suffers head injuryMay 30th, 2009 - 1:20 pm ICT by IANS
New York, May 30 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie suffered a head injury here while shooting a stunt for her new movie “Salt”.
Jolie, who is playing a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officer in the spy thriller, was taken to a hospital as she was bleeding, reported thesun.co.uk.
A spokesman for Sony Pictures, the producers of the film, said it was “a minor injury” and Jolie was taken to the hospital “as a precautionary measure”.
The actress’ manager said that the mother of six, married to actor Brad Pitt, was “fine”.
- Jolie taken to hospital after head injury on 'Salt' set - May 30, 2009
- Jolie sprinkles Rs.78 mn worth 'Salt' on Indian box office - Jul 27, 2010
- Angelina Jolie Talks Salty At Comic-Con - Jul 23, 2010
- Angelina Starrer Salt Collects 7.8 Crore In First Week In India - Jul 28, 2010
- Brangelina splurge 3,000 pounds at curry house - Jun 08, 2012
- Here's why Jolie enjoyed 'Salt' action - Aug 21, 2010
- Pitt busy planning wedding - Aug 05, 2012
- Jolie takes daughter for flying lesson - Jul 01, 2010
- Jolie's features appear Photoshopped in Sony Pictures' 'Salt' poster - May 20, 2010
- Angelina Jolie makes an appearance at 'Comic-con' to promote her new movie Salt - Jul 23, 2010
- Jolie, Pitt dazzle at 'Salt' premiere - Jul 20, 2010
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- "I Would Have Loved To Play Bond": Angelina Jolie - Jul 07, 2010
- Angelina Jolie's new Salt photos - Mar 31, 2010
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
Tags: actor brad pitt, actress, angelina jolie, brad pitt, central intelligence agency, cia, cia officer, head injury, hollywood, hollywood superstar, precautionary measure, producers, sony, sony pictures, spokesman, spy thriller