Angelina Jolie plans to quit acting to be full-time motherNovember 13th, 2008 - 10:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 13 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has revealed plans to bow out of acting to concentrate on raising her family.The 33-year-old star, who is married to Brad Pitt, has a brood of six children, including four-month-old twins Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon, a daughter named Shiloh and adopted siblings Maddox, Zahara and Pax.
“I don’t think about my looks much because I don’t plan to keep acting very long. I’m ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day. So I’m not so worried that I want to keep this pace up and try to be something and be a celebrity and be a successful actress forever,” Jolie said in an interview to BBC.
However, the actress did not rule out returning to work for interesting projects though she informed she would be taking breaks in between, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“I don’t think I’ll ever say I’m never ever going to work because maybe there’s that interesting project where I feel creative. I’ll work for a few months in February. I won’t work again probably for another year. So maybe it’ll be once a year and maybe it’ll be once every three years and just naturally - I like being home a lot these days,” she averred.
- Jolie not a social person - Dec 10, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- I will never be as good as my mom: Joile - Nov 29, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Angelina Jolie learning French - Dec 21, 2011
- Angelina Jolie's children confused by her career - Jul 03, 2010
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Her kids know when Jolie is funny - May 08, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brad Pitt gets strict with kids - Mar 04, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012